To My "family" I provide an ICON. Master, Father, Teacher, Lover, Mentor, Guardian, and MORE. Those who serve me and attach to Me find Inspiration, Purpose, Leadership, and a sense of Belonging, with Me.
To the Alternate Lifestyle Community at large, I offer My Thoughts here and in many other places. I have consistently tried to share My knowledge of the NATURE of Human social behavior, as I find that many people in our "Modern" world are unnattached, dissappointed, and insecure.
I hold Degrees in Anthropology, Sociology, and Psychology and I have spent much of the past 30 years studying Human Behavior, from field observation, all the way to bench science on specific Brain function. I understand how and why Dominant and subordinate, behavior evolved. I am happy to discuss the aspects of microbial evolution upon animal behavior, or the chemistry of Polypeptides and receptor cells within the limbic Brain.
BUT those who visit this site are probably not seeking the kind of specific science hinted at in the last few pages.
This site focuses on reconciling HUMAN DESIRE with HUMAN BEHAVIOR.. It is about Fulfillment, Purpose and Ultimately, being HAPPY.
The Dalai Lama addressed His followers and the world at large at the millennium with the following thoughts taken from an Nepalese Good Luck Mantra:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR LIFE:
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose... Don't lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three Rs: Respect for self, Respect for others, and Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realise you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don't let go your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to up in order to get it.
19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.